I am maintaining this site as a repository for work-in-progress
and a few older documents. For completed current work, please visit
The Enabled Web.
- Low vision research has moved to theenabledweb.com/lowvis
- Historic article: Books are not my Friends, by Wayne Dick
- Lecture notes: From Bad to Good: Using the W3C's Before-and-After Demo (AccessU, 2013)
- Lecture notes: Why visit your site? (CSU Long Beach, Web group, 2013)
- Lecture notes: Visual design tips (CSU Long Beach, CECS 470, 2012)
- Lecture notes: Introduction to accessible web development
(San Diego State, July 2009; AccessU, May 2010)
- Techniques: Mapping Section 508 to WCAG 2.0 (CSUN conference, March 2009)
- Tutorial: Designed-in accessibility (CalWAC and AccessU conferences)
- WCAG 2.0 techniques:
- All of the materials related to "manual evaluation" that were formerly on
this site are now outdated. For a current version, please see
on the Enabled Web site.